FAQ

How does Kreator Studio work?
You create a free account, promote and list your creations, gain subscribers, charge a fee for your creations and get paid 85% of every creation or services you list on your shop page. The remaining 15% goes back into building the Kreator Studio platform.

I just sign-up, why can't I make a post?
You must verify your account first. This will be the information Kreator Studio needs to pay you as a creator.

Why can't I go live streaming?
Check your browser and internet connect. Chrome don't work sometimes.

How long does it take to get my money after a withdraw request?
3 business days.

How old do you have to be to become a content creator on this site?
You must be 18 years or older to sign up as a content creator.

How do I purchase services or products from content owners?
You must first fund your wallet before purchasing services or products.